Reading FC Women’s relegation from the FA Women’s Super League means there will likely be plenty of ins and outs over the summer as the Royals prepare for a first Championship season in eight years.
One thing that did become clear from our Google trawl is that the Royals have become much less eager to confirm lengths of contract, so there are nine players including summer signings Jacqui Burns and Charlie Wellings whose status is unknown.
- Grace Moloney June 2023 – Link
- Jacqui Burns Unknown
- Hannah Poulter Unknown
- Faye Bryson July 2023 – Link – departure confirmed on her personal Instagram.
- Emma Mukandi Released – Link departure confirmed on her personal Instagram.
- Gemma Evans Summer 2023 – Link linked with Manchester United.
- Deanna Cooper Summer 2024 – Link
- Brooke Hendrix Summer 2024 – Link
- Easther Mayi Kith Summer 2024 – Link
- Diane Caldwell Unknown
- Rebecca Jane Summer 2023 – Link
- Lily Woodham Summer 2024 – Link
- Bethan Roberts Summer 2023 – Link
- Amalie Eikeland Unknown
- Rachel Rowe June 2024 – Link
- Justine Vanhaevermaet Summer 2023 – Link linked with Everton.
- Tia Primmer First contract last summer – Link
- Sanne Troelsgaard June 2023 – Link
- Deanne Rose Summer 2023 – Link
- Charlie Wellings Unknown
- Lauren Wade Unknown
- Emma Harries Summer 2023 – Link
- Tinaya Alexander Unknown
- Madison Perry Unknown
- Chloe Peplow Unknown – departure confirmed on her personal Instagram.
There is of course every chance any number of Reading players would want to stay on for the chance to help the club bounce back a the first opportunity, but for others, there will be the possibility of a fresh start elsewhere.