The FA have revealed the draw for the Second Round of this season’s FA Trophy.
The draw was made on Monday and see’s holders Brackley Town drawn against Hereford. The Saints beat Bostik League South Central Division 1 side Hayes & Yeading United in the First Round.
Elsewhere, Bedford Town – the conquerors of National League side Aldershot Town have been drawn away at Chesterfield while there’s a one ‘all former Football League’ tie as Wrexham host Leyton Orient at the Racecourse Ground.
Here’s the Second Round draw in full:
- Workington or Ramsbottom United v Weymouth
- Hartlepool United v AFC Telford United
- Woking or Maidstone United v Maidenhead United or Oxford City
- Hemel Hempsted Town v Wingate & Finchley
- Barnet v Dorchester Town
- Hereford v Brackley Town
- Salford City or Gateshead v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Blyth Spartans v Boreham Wood
- AFC Fylde v Biggleswade Town
- Spennymoor Town v Bromley
- Stockport County v Truro City
- Dover Athletic or Havant & Waterlooville v Harrogate Town
- Chesterfield v Bedford Town
- Carshalton Athletic v Salisbury or Braintree Town
- FC Halifax Town v Solihull Moors
- Wrexham v Leyton Orient