Filmed a great goal? Make sure you get it submitted for the Football in Berkshire Goal of the Month competition!
This season, Football in Berkshire’s Goal of the Month competition is supported by Armour Co who will provide a pack of three GripSocks to the player scoring the winning goal.
By submitting the video, you are agreeing that Football in Berkshire can use the video on social media and as part of a round-up announcing the goals. FiB won’t own any copyright, we just need permission to use it.
A guest judge will pick his or her four favourite goals from those submitted and a public vote will be held on Twitter. These scores will be combined and a winner announced. So what are you waiting for? Previous Goal of the Month winners can be found here.
Get your goal submissions in now in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- To be considered, the goal must have been scored in a match played in November 2023.
- No junior football (under 16s) goals will be considered for this competition.
- By submitting a video, you agree that it can be part of Football in Berkshire’s compilation.
- Not sure if you can enter? A full list of clubs classed as ‘Berkshire’ and covered by FiB is at the bottom of this page.
- A top four will be selected by our judging panel, these scores will be placed against the public vote and a winner announced.
- Entries will close at 5pm on Tuesday 5th December 2023.